jeudi 27 mars 2014

Mantra Singing and Circle Dancing

Mantra Singing and Circle Dancing
I love animating mantra singing and dancing because of the power of the positive emotions that come. Sacred music has this capacity to allow us sharing unconditionnal love. Everyone can sing or participate in his way to those simple melodies that repeat like a spiral unfolding the heart. Everyone who is receptive will discover some of the treasures of love and wisdom that are inside of us all.

It's like a window that opens on to a higher world, much more real and true, something that can be more easily experienced than described... Sometimes people cry of gratitude or relieve because they come in touch with that power within themselves. I would like everyone experiences that. 

In the approximate time of 1h30, my sessions include music mantra and circle dances.
It's something for everyone; there is no limitations of age whatsoever. I adapt myself to the receptivity of the  present people, so that they feel at home. Sometimes I start with a few flamenco songs to warm up the atmosphere before I invite all of us to join in the peacefull flow of the mantras.
I often perform in yoga schools or alternative centers and festivals, but it can really be done anywhere as soon as the place is  silent, protected from the extreme weather, and big enough to recieve the people.
The minimum number of participants is 10. Over 40 participants needs an amplification system, 1 watt by person present.









short Biography : Bruno is musician from chidhood having taken birth in a musical family. He learned with his elder brother flamenco and gypsi music. He studied medecine at university and left his studies to satisfy his spiritual thirst. He now lives a simple family life in the mountains of Malaga and dedicate himself to music , massage, meditation, and  selfless service.


First commentaries from participants :

"Thank you Bruno for your wonderfull music."
"That really reached my heart."
"In this session I feel like if had healed some past traumas and I feel now serenity."
...


Bruno 00 34 618 219 126
skype: alma.ania.bruno
edenmetta@gmail.com


Here are some of the events in which I took part :





casa el Morisco Benajarafe

Remo Rittiner's master class
centro Baba, Ronda

centro marialma, Rincon de la Victoria

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire